Commited To Your Health
WHAT WE'LL DO
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled class. Please refrain from arriving early.
- Please sanitise your hands before class.
- Please bring your own water to class.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend class. This includes a cold, temperature, uncontrollable sneezing/coughing as this is unsafe for others.
- If you need to sneeze, please do so into a tissue and dispose of immediately in the bin then disinfect your hands.
- If you need to cough, please do so into your arm.
- Disinfect hands.
- Please maintain 1.5 - 2 metres distance from others at all times.
- After class please take your belongings and make your way outside.
- Please do not congregate outside the studio, leave the centre promptly
WHAT WE'LL DO
- Our instructors have taken COVID-19 Infection Control Training via Department Of Health.
- We will keep our distance of 1.5 - 2 metres and will not touch you.
- We will disinfect our hands at the start, during and after each class.
- If we are unwell, we will not instruct the class.
- Social distancing, washing hands and refraining from touching your face is extremely effective. COVID-19 is only transferable via droplets and is not permeable through the skin.
- It is important that we all practise good hygiene and work together to protect against infection and keep ourselves in tip top shape physically and mentally.